Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Health Care and the Party of Stupid

OK, I just  don't get it. The new  health care regulations are the most sweeping reform benefits imaginable.  The benefits keep insurance companies accountable, lower health care cost, guarantee more health choices, and improve the quality of health care for all Americans. So why would anyone object to this? It seems the Republicans had no solution at all other than to keep the same non functioning health system in place that has bankrupted hundreds of thousands of Americans. Here is a brief review, but not all, of the benefits we can now expect:
     Cover kids with pre-existing conditions
     Allow young adults to stay on their parent's plan up to age 26
     Pay for preventive care such as mammograms and immunizations
     Lets you choose your own doctor
     Remove lifetime limits on health care
In addition, let's not forget the rebate checks for seniors in the donut hole and tax credits for small businesses. And the Republics are campaigning to repeal this? Help me, I just don't get it............

5 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Louis,

    I hope I may call you my friend Liberal, but none the less friend. As I sit in my car listening to Rush Limbaugh my mind runs rampet (sp) with ideas of why Obamacare should be repealed. It's a little uncomfortable doing this in the car so I will be back after reading FOX NEWS, listening to Rush, Sean, and of course Glen, you love him or hate him, Beck.

    Thanka for the email and reading Conservative Outrage. I think we will get along quite well together.

    Please link to Conservative as you wish. You remind me of a bumper sticker I saw in the Wal-Mart parking lot. It read: Come over to the Dark Side.....We have cookies. LOL

    Thanks again,

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this our very own Louie at PalinGates? I hope so! Thanks for this post. Saw it in Feedjit over at Gates.
    aview

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis, I will try to cover your points in a minimal way.

    Cover kids with pre-existing conditions
    Allow young adults to stay on their parent's plan up to age 26

    How old do you have to be to accept responsibility for your self. Do you affirm passing out condoms in the 6th grade?

    Pay for preventive care such as mammograms and immunizations

    Correct me if I am wrong, did not the obama administration come out with moving the mammogram age to 55 from 45. A point where most cases will be fatel to woman?


    Lets you choose your own doctor.

    Sorry, I do that now. No benefit there!

    Remove lifetime limits on health care

    Please! How is an insurance company to calculate cost if there is no end date. The obamacare will run into the same mathmatical problem. What happens when the common working man runs out of income to pay taxes to fund all the liberal give-a-ways?


    In addition, let's not forget the rebate checks for seniors

    Don't you mean the $500,000,000 taken out of Medicare to fund this insideous plan of obamacare?

    in the donut hole and tax credits for small businesses.

    Are you referring to the penality small business will pay if they are unable to fund insurance for all their employees. By the way when these poor innocent subject of king obama go for the government run clinics will they get to choose their doctor there? Hmmm

    Thanks for allowing me to comment.

    Pops
    Conservative Outrage and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous,
    I have no idea who Louie is at Palingates although I love the site. Is he famous and rich? I want to be like him..........

    Louis de Pitera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Day Abnpoppa,

    I need a day to think about this.
    Talk to you on Friday.

    Peace,

    Louis de Pitera

    ReplyDelete